Come See My Website!

29.11.11

Saturated







This Manhattan apartment is bold and saturated. Designer Miles Reed used the same colour intensity in all the spaces, allowing him to play with many different Hues. The dark walls in the living space (Farrow and Ball’s Hague Blue) make a perfect backdrop for the punches of fuchsia, Kelly green, orange and Aqua blue. I have a serious love affair with herringbone patterned floors (ah, one day…) so those glossy wood floors are a seller for me. I am also really inspired by the gold hobnail, green leather doors; I’ve never seen that done before and it really works! I pretty much just love how brave an elegant this space is. I think the only thing I would change here is the alllll green kitchen. It was a courageous move (props) but I think I may have picked a bit more contrast and variation.
Photos Via: House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment