Come See My Website!

6.4.11

Tofino Weekend

I have been a very inconsistent blogger. I apologize. Been working some long hours but had time for a quick weekend escape to Tofino and Ucluelet. We stayed at the Black rock resort. Did some surfing, beach combing and whale watching.

Enjoy some pictures of the our accommodation at the Black Rock Resort and trips to Incinerator Rock, Chesterman beach and the swells of the pacific rim ocean.


The Black Rock Resort in Ucluelet was spectacular! The whole resort was built into a rock inlet (as you may have guessed). The building featured curving walls, natural west coast materials and thoughtful lighting design. I loved the concrete caste walls that looked like wood and my favourite feature was the driveway vestibule with its peak-a-boo lighting.


I hope to be a bit more consistent in my blogging. Thanks for your
patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment