Come See My Website!

7.10.11

IDS West



Suzanne Dimma - House&Home

Kelly Deck - Kelly Deck Designs

Christian Woo's refined use of materials

Pretty lights at the cafeteria (I like things that sparkle ;)

Rediculously cool METALLIC wood plank flooring from BC Hardwood. How amazing is this?

Lovely tables ... and I can't remember where they're from. The walls behind are chalkboard!

Last weekend I attended IDSWest here in Vancouver with a few talented design friends including Amanda Swanland from Twenty One Two Designs inc., Allison Mark from Portico Design Group and Sofia Dmytriw from Polygon. I was fortunate enough to listen to the ever inspiring Suzanne Dimma, Editor in Chief for House & Home Magazine as well as the very talented Kelly Deck from Kelly Deck Designs. I also had a chance to check out some of the vendors at the show. Here are some pics I snapped of some very cool and beautiful design!
Agate, metallic rimmed platters and an amazing Kyle Bunting rug from Interior Matters

Cute, gold rimmed stacking dishes by designer Sarah Peloquin