Come See My Website!

8.11.11

Room to Grow







Ah Restoration Hardware… They really have a great collection. I love the ‘look’ but I would always prefer to find original pieces from second hand and antique shops rather than just buy the whole room out of a catalogue. They are great for ideas and impossibly to find items (sometimes you just can’t find that WWII aircraft inspired occasional chair in any old shop). Their baby and child collection is really something special! I am doing a nursery and was looking for some inspiration. I like that they are not too girl/boy specific or too cutesy either. Above are some of my faves.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE Restoration Hardware. Their children's catalog always makes me drool and almost makes me wish I had another baby. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete