Come See My Website!

3.11.11

Winter Cosiness







Halloween is over so now it’s time to start thinking about cozy days indoors and crisp days out on the mountain. I love the start of winder, up until Christmas and then I’m usually ready for a little warm weather and sunshine. For now though, I am excited for the months ahead. Hot chocolate, skiing, ice skating, Christmas decorating, all the pretty lights in the city, SNOW DAYS!

Here is an amazing vacation lodge in Aspen owned by Aerin Lauder.  The black and white contrast is spectacular and the arched wood-plank ceiling adds just the right amount of ‘ski chalet’ to the home. I love the fur blankets and cute little rattan chairs in the living room. The giant pane windows capture the beautiful view of the mountains and Alder trees. I think white cable-knit sweaters and black coffee would go very well in this space.  

Photos from: Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment