Come See My Website!

8.2.12

Chaos

I apologize profusely for my lack of posts. My life has been absolute chaos (in a good way) for the last couple of weeks and doesn’t show signs of slowing.

The project load is piling high and just to add a little fun to the mix, my boyfriend and I have decided to move to a new apartment, plan a vacation to Mexico (via Scottsdale) and are looking to add a fury member to our family (the canine variety).

The place we are moving into is a little on the older side. We love the location, the slightly larger size and the fact that it’s a pet friendly building. We decided to take the place with all its “charm”, roll up our sleeves and make it home.

With an arsenal of family members we are going to give the place a ‘renter’s budget fix up’, which will basically consist of paint and new hardware. I’m looking forward to the move and if all works out, I’ll add a post on how to decorate a rental on a tight budget.

The next few posts are going to be pretty basic. I’ll provide a little eye candy day to day and we’ll be back to regular programming shortly. Thanks for the patients!

Via The Blog Revue

No comments:

Post a Comment