Come See My Website!

7.12.11

PINK! and A Photo Blogger to Follow

These picture are all from Janis Nicolay, a Vancouver based Photographer and publisher of the Pinecone Camp blog. I fell in love with her work a little while ago and am always inspired by her posts. The home shown here is owned by Carol Dey. It was designed by Peter Wilds and featured in the #5 issue of Anthology.






I love pink! I love how much and how many shades have been incorporated here. These spaces are so eclectic and tell a story of travel and collection. The brick wall and white floors act as a tonal backdrop to the wild colour combos and textural integration.  I can tell that a lot of these pieces of furniture have been found and then given a new life with paint and fabric. The photos have beautifully captured this one-of-a-kind dwelling!
All photo by Janis Nicolay via Pinecone Camp blog

No comments:

Post a Comment