Come See My Website!

13.12.11

A Seat with a View


I love window seats. I have never had one of my own but I am always drawn to their cozy, yet light-filled appeal. One day I’ll build one of these puppies into my own home, but for now, I’ll just drool over these ones.

This unique shape makes a window seat into more of a social area. I love all the cushions.


This one is to die for; a window seat on steroids. I could spend my whole day there. All I need is coffee and my laptop.

That view and those arching windows!


This is a modern twist to the window seat. The L-shaped wood detail distinguishes the space and the box is set super far out from the house line to allow maximum light.


A window seat like this is so special. Located at the landing of a staircase; it’s the perfect little getaway and a chance to play with colour and pattern.

All Photos via. Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment